Only registered users can see the site. Plus you need content contributors to have editor rights.
Go to Users in the left nav ( https://itmpowered.com/wp-admin/users.php )
- choose add new (near the top)
- make the person an editor. If you need to you can later updrage them to admin. When the site is live you may want to use Author instead of Editor
FYI Roles are
- Administrator – somebody who has access to all the administration features within a single site.
- Editor – somebody who can publish and manage posts including the posts of other users.
- Author – somebody who can publish and manage their own posts.
- Contributor – somebody who can write and manage their own posts but cannot publish them.
- Subscriber – somebody who can only manage their profile.